Tuesday 19 August 2008

WARNING: THE CONTENT OF THIS POST IS EXTREMELY DISTASTEFUL

Woke up today to a sunny day. Fucking hot, if I'm honest. That alone would be enough to make me want to tell the whole world to fuck off. Instead, I went to the gym.
Working out has always helped me relax and release my puzzles, insecurities and fears, but not today. "Today's the day that something great I know is gonna happen" sang the song. Great here is obviously figutative. The only great thing of 19 August was being alive (yes, I truly believe that being alive is a gift, given the world's current circumstances).
Lifting weight didn't do me any good. It made me even more anxious. There was something wrong with my mind today... To help me out, I thought it'd be nice to just get under the shower and repeat to myself positive words, and so I did.
It was good enough to get me to work in a safe manner (I can't afford to have any sort of stupidity happen to my car, as the insurance company is "unsure")

FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!! Here I am, at exactly 10:05 pm writing nonsense to nobody (thank goodness for that!)
Never mind, that was probably one of those stay-in-bed-days. Hopefully I'll have a good day tomorrow.
If, by any chance, any sad soul reads this crap, I haven't proofread it. So, don't even bother!

2 comments:

Natália Guerreiro said...

:) lol

rather than not proofread, ur post seems to suggest from the title that u wanted it to be reader-proof.

but here i am, wishing u a better day today. :p
(unless that f*** off was meant to me, lol)

Chris said...

I guess tiny Luisa has a point when she says you look sad.
What's it that really drives you mad, Little Prince?
Hope you've had a better day today.
Maybe you should let your puzzles, fears and thoughts work themsleves out.
Just let it be.