Thursday 28 May 2009

Out of time

(Melanie Chisholm/Phil Thornalley/Dave Munday)

What if this is nearly over, everything coming to an end
As I see the fading colours, finding it harder to pretend

No-one can take away the days that we've conquered
They hang like shadows in my mind
Everything I thought, everything I felt
Thank God that's over

Reading the signs, we're out of time.

There's always a new story, another player in the game
Can I rise to a new glory? Or will these demons keep me chained?

Sometimes fear consumes my every emotion
So I'm drifting with the tide
Everything I am, everything I did
With total devotion

Reading the signs, we're out of time.

The Sun's gonna rise, maybe shine a little bit brighter
No matter what they say, we can reach a little bit higher
Shake away the chains, we can do this together
I know with you by my side, we'll be alright.


No mais: mentira tem perna curta.

2 comments:

Natália Guerreiro said...

not subtle at all. ;) that's the way i like it.
i'm just sad u've been put through this again. :(

Cadu said...

Glad that you are back.
Sad that you are blue.
Old habits die hard.
You should have known better.
I'm here.
You can count on me.
If you need.
Just let me know.