Monday 29 September 2008

Nada como ir pra academia de manhã cedo...

Nunca pensei que eu fosse gostar tanto de estar de pé às 6:30 só pra ir pra academia. Sim, sim, tem uma razão... quem quiser entender, precisa saber inglês:


I wonder what it would be like
Written by: Melanie Chisholm / Rick Nowels / Billy Steinberg
Published by: EMI Music Publishing Ltd. / Virgin Records.

I see you everyday, I've known you for a while
You always say hello, I love the way you smile
Do you have any idea what seeing you does to me?
I can feel you look in my direction
When will you give in to me?

I wonder what it would be like
If we turned out the light
I wonder what it would be like
I'm longing for you, want to adore you
Who would be the first to strike?
If you stayed the night
I wonder what it would be like to love you.

Well, don't you think it's strange fate brought you to my side
I was doing crunches you were on a stationary bike
I had given up on love I'd met too many freaks
Ever since I was seventeen I've been on this losing streak

You can look at someone and use your imagination
Or give in, give in, give in to temptation

I wonder what it would be like if you would hold me tight
I wonder what it would be like to love you.

2 comments:

Natália Guerreiro said...

isso sim eh estimulo pruma vida mais saudavel!

Chris said...

sabia que tinha algo mais nessa academia.....
naughty boy!!!!
bjos