Friday 5 December 2008

"The race is on to get out of the bottom"

Last month, I went to my endocrinologist - a lovely lady, one of those people we meet and fall in love with. After some tests, she found out that I have 4% of fat in my whole body. FOUR BLOODY PERCENT!!! How on Earth do I do that?
Anyway, she said I'm as healthy as I could be and that I don't need any extra kilos.

However, being a size 36 since I was 15 does not exactly fill me with pride. So, as I've been trying to get fatter (or more muscular - whatever comes first) for ages, she promised to help me out. She prescribed a protein shake and some pills, which I have to ingest before and after working out, along with a six-meals-a-day programme.

Currently I weigh 57Kg and my goal is to get to 65Kg (or more) by the end of January. PC1 (progress check 1 - haha) is gonna be on 16 Jan. Officially now, my diet is on!

1 comment:

Natália Guerreiro said...

i can give you those 8kg or more from the kindness of my heart. :p