Sunday 14 December 2008

Sunday morning rain is falling...


Went to Rua do Rio yesterday with the boys. We talked, ate, laughed... Being with them is such a pleasure. We have loads of fun.
Dan and I went to a disco in the city centre afterwards. Not the one I was expecting to go to, in fact, I actually dread that club. It's full of teenagers and strange people. However, my night wasn't that bad. I somehow managed to entertain myself quite nicely (as a matter of fact, someone entertained me - if you know what I mean). It was a shame we didn't exchange phone numbers. It would've been cool. Anyway...

Got some fantastic news: I've gained 1Kg (ridiculous). I'm so very happy. It's been a week since I started my diet and if I continue on this pace, by the next appointment with the doctor I'll be nearly done with the dieting.

Another bottle of champagne goes to my post gradutation course. Weeks ago I applied, did the tests, interviews and now I can share this with everyone: I GOT IN!!! UERJ, here I come!!

The New Year's coming along and with it comes all the planning, wishing and hoping. I still want to write my resolutions for 2009 and, if I have the patiance, I'll put them all in here.

1 comment:

Cadu said...

UERJ? Uau! You effing deserve it!
Parabéns, querido. Manda ver.