Tuesday 22 December 2009

3, 2, 1, 0 - game over!

Finally, the semester is over. Today I finished (dis)organising my room at work, finished uploading my last group's grades and all the reports. It was also the last day at the state school (thank God!). I am officially on vacation!

Loads of plans for tomorrow. If only the days during holidays were 30-hour long...
I've still got to organise millions of things before January. Fingers crossed, everything has to go well...

Meanwhile, a song as usual:

"I'm looking at the floor,
I'm looking anywhere to try to put my head into a different place
I'm stopping with the thought
Before I think about the promise to myself that I'm about to break
Fall into daydreams inside these walls
I must be out of my mind..."

Gotta love Mel and her songs. She just knows it.

No comments: