Friday 18 December 2009

Nearly over

Can anyone tell me how we ended up in the second half of December already?

Anyway, when I left home to go to work this afternoon, I had a feeling that tonight would be a good night (quoting Black Eyed Peas). It certainly was!!!

It started with my group of beginners doing their final test. They were super dooper nervous, but they did quite well in the end. Then, a friend invited me and another friend to go for a movie after work. Normally, I'm not in the mood for anything after work, but not tonight. After all, I had the feeling.

We watched "Julie and Julia", which is a lovely film. Plus, parts of it take place in New York (needless to say I liked those the best).

Coming back home, I was so high (not on drugs, though) that I just put on my favourite CD, cranked up the volume to the highest and sang along to it.

Can't wait for the holidays - 2 days to go... (16 days left)

No comments: